The HR software supports the recruitment process, accepting applications, segregating them in a database, and lastly supports the recruiter. Not only has this but HR software also helps to maintain the details of employees. The software automatically generates performance records using the values such as attendance, time tracking, payroll management, and many more.
- Keka HR Payroll is a modern HR software that is prepared by and for the latest generation working. It is one of the smartest software that brings solutions to every problem with fully integrated and trending features. Keka allows automating all the core tasks of HR and Payroll in a collaborative manner. Also, Keka avoids the traditional HR methods and provides you with modern solutions.
- The Spine HR software is an end-to-end solution to all your problems. It is an easy-to-use software that stores complete details of employees’ record-wise. It covers every compliance that is important for all the business-related processes.
- The Qandle is a configurable software that will be easily integrated with the existing smart cards and biometric methods. The smart dashboard allows you to check employees’ attendance, punch-in punch-out times, leaves, paid leaves, and many more details in a single place. You can simplify the process using the mobile app for every action.
- It is the most recommended HR software in the Indian market for HR and payroll solutions. It helps you to streamline all of the HR and Payroll tasks. It even helps to build efficiency of the business unit and is capable of providing end-to-end HR software. GreytHR is a user-friendly software as it is focused on automating transnational processes.
- The Wallet HR is the best solution for all SMEs. This software provides you an end-to-end solution right from the hiring process till the exit process of employees that covers the entire life cycle of employees in any business unit and that too on a single platform. Also, it allows you to access the cloud solution for your business from anywhere.
- This is a leading Payroll software provider to find solutions for maintaining the details from hire to retirement of every employee in an organization. A large base of 1100 plus clients and more than 1.5 employees are managed successfully by 247 HR Software.
- This is a cloud-based human resource software that can be accessed from anywhere. It is desktop-friendly as well as mobile-friendly software. This software even helps you to check the full employee life cycle with few clicks. This HR software simplifies the tasks of HR such as leave management, performance evaluation, training management, attendance management, and many more.
- This is a powerful HR software that helps units to carry out the complex tasks of HR and payroll such as attendance management, shift management along synchronization with cards, and biometric devices. It manages all the HR processes right from the hiring of employees to retirement. It even allows the employees to manage their profile and account through mobile or web with correct credentials.
- The Zoho HR software is web-based and is helpful for organizations of almost every size. It is easy to integrate a system that can collaborate with any third-party application. It provides all the HR-Payroll features such as time management, leaves management, attendance management, tracking records, and many more for each employee in the unit.
- The uKnowva has almost all the features important right from the onboarding and the self-service portal to the attendance, leave management, and holiday management. It has 500 plus pre-built reports having easy-to-use UI that will be loved by everyone; employees and HR professionals.
- Kredily is one of the best software for HR and payroll management in India. This software helps you to manage all your HR and payroll activities efficiently. Kredily uses Machine learning and Artificial Intelligence to automate around 70% of HR works. Hence, it helps you to focus more on other important tasks by taking care of important HR and Payroll decisions.
- HR Mangtaa is an endeavor of XMX Technologies. It is also known for providing end-to-end processing of the entire life cycle of an employee right from boarding till the exit or retirement process. This helps to carry out all the HR process easily and provides leading help in the growth.
- This is an affordable, user-friendly and innovative software that brings solutions for the management of HR management problems. It manages all the essential tasks of HR easily and integrates all the carried activities smoothly. It collects all the information of the employee throughout his life in the company.
- Farsight is the most trusted HR software provider that helps to select the correct HR technology that goes best for your business unit and leverages the benefits such as corporate culture and building HR processes that drive organization with ease. It is important to do so in the fast-moving world.
- The ADP Vista HR software comes with a reporting module having analytics features. It surrounds all the aspects of HR management like the Employee self-service portal, Payroll and salary process, Reporting manager, Leaves and holiday management, tax deductions, tax reminders, and many more. It helps in maintain a record of each of the employees easily and also saves the organization from the future problems of tax payments.
These were a few of the best HR and Payroll software in 2021. You can select anyone out of all and still if you are confused, you can contact us to get help. We will surely suggest the best software for your organization and help you make the correct decision.