Necessary plugins when launching a eCommerce site
Opening an eCommerce site might be exactly what you need to start your own business. If you have products, you want to sell, choosing an eCommerce site could be the way to do it fast and efficiently. The great thing about eCommerce is that you can personalize the shopping experience and find the right customers quickly. You can get feedback from your customers in a few seconds and work on improving your site.
To make your eCommerce site run efficiently, you need to install different plugins. Plugins are there to optimize your site and make it customer-friendly.
Some plugins can help you provide maximum security of transactions for your customers and you, while others can assist you in increasing sales. woocommerce donation plugin are a great solution while you are building an online store.
► WooCommerce Export Orders Pro
- As an eCommerce site owner, you will want to have insight into your statistics and analyze them for better future performance.
- WooCommerce Export Orders Pro allows you to generate in-depth data reports about your orders and customers. WooCommerce Export Orders Pro provides an easy way to export data related to your WooCommerce orders in different kinds of file formats.
- There are options as to choosing from which period you want to export your order data. It can range from today, yesterday, last seven days, last 30 days, all time, or you can set a custom date range.
- This plugin also enables you to only include orders with different states like the ones that are processing, on hold, completed, cancelled, or something else. You can incorporate all products or specific ones.
► WooCommerce Table Rate Shipping Pro
- WooCommerce Table Rate Shipping Pro is very dynamic as it allows you to ship your products based on price, weight, item count, and specific classes of your products. After downloading it and uploading it on your WordPress website, you will see a dashboard with all the necessary settings for shipping.
- You can set different prices and ship based on the costs. When you click on the Add Shipping Zone button, you will see shipping zones.
- You can choose from four shipping methods; flat rate, free shipping, local pickup, and table rates.
- When it comes to general settings, you can pick the method title, tax status, tax included in the shipping costs, handling fee, and maximum shipping.
- You can also decide about the rates that will be applied to an order. There is an option to choose the calculation type per order, per item, per line item, and shipping class.
► Direct Checkout For WooCommerce
- When customers go on your eCommerce site, they will want to find the product they like and buy it quickly. You need to use Direct Checkout For WooCommerce to make them happy.
- You can quickly install it on your WordPress website. With this plugin, you can reduce any kind of friction in their buying process.
- When your customers click Add To Cart, it will take them to the checkout page. This is a straightforward checkout process that will get you more conversions.
- Direct Checkout For WooCommerce gives you the option to enable Skip Cart for all products. That means that whatever product your customers add to the cart it will redirect them to the checkout page.
- It also allows you to edit your button text and add a CSS class to the button.
► WooCommerce Email Customizer
- Email marketing is one of the best ways you can attract loyal and organic customers to your site. Sometimes it can get hard to work on building your email subscribers list.
- WooCommerce Email Customizer allows you to design each form from the ground up using the drag-and-drop builder. The best part is that you can install it on your eCommerce site for free. You can customize each specific email that your clients will receive.
- There are categories as a new order, failed order, completed order, refunded order, processing order, and so on. You can change the alignment of the logo, image, font, background, and other details.
- You can add the URL of your website or any other page you want your customers to go on. This allows you to design your email so that it suits your brand and your customer. There is also a set of elements you can choose from.
- All of those elements can be dragged and dropped, which means that you don't need to worry about coding. Everything can be easily moved around and changed the way you want it to look at the end.
► WooCommerce Product Add-Ons
- Once your customers are on your product page and they are about to checkout, you can offer them another product or service. This method will help you instantly increase the average order value for your eCommerce store. WooCommerce Product Add-Ons are there to help you do that.
- In case your customers accept an offer, it will be automatically added to their bill. After that, they can click on the Add To Cart button, and that product cost will be added to the checkout page.
- You can easily customize your offer so that there is more chance that your customer will add it to their shopping cart.
- WooCommerce Product Add-Ons enable you to add this option in bulk for a category or all your products. You can decide on a name, select the priority and choose product categories.
- When you add a field, you will have a well-organized forum where your customers can select if they are interested in this offer or not.
You can determine what kind of field you want your customers to see on Shopify when they are on the product page. Types you can choose using the WooCommerce Product Add-Ons plugin are multiple choices, checkboxes, short text, long text, and so on.
►CTX Feed – WooCommerce Product Feed Manager
- CTX Feed – WooCommerce Product Feed Manager is a powerful, intuitive feed management platform designed to help you optimize and automate your feed marketing efforts.
- With CTX Feed Pro, you can easily create, manage, and optimize product feeds for all major shopping channels, including Google Shopping, Amazon, eBay, Facebook, and more.
- One of the key features of CTX Feed Pro is its ability to automatically optimize your product titles and descriptions for each shopping channel, ensuring that your products are effectively represented to potential customers.
- CTX Feed Pro lets you generate unlimited product feed in multiple formats.
- It offers 100+ pre-configured templates to help you create a product feed within a few simple clicks.
- Scheduling auto feed updates, category mapping, attribute mapping, dynamic attribute, multi-vendor support, and multi-currency support are just a few of the core features.
- Whether you're a small business looking to expand your online presence or a large e-commerce operation looking to streamline your feed management process, CTX Feed Pro is the perfect solution.
- With its user-friendly interface and advanced features, it's easy to see why CTX Feed Pro is a top choice for businesses of all sizes.
All of the mentioned plugins are necessary when launching an eCommerce site. Your eCommerce site can't provide high-quality service to your customers if you don't optimize it.
There are a lot of benefits to using eCommerce plugins to sell your products online. WooCommerce Export Orders Pro can help you get better insights, WooCommerce Table Rate Shipping Pro will allow you to ship your product without too much trouble, Direct Checkout For WooCommerce provides a hassle-free checkout experience for your customers, WooCommerce Email Customizer enables you to connect with your clients, and WooCommerce Product Add-Ons can increase your sales. All in all, a great selection.