Many of us never get another chance to create a first impression, which is why we should always try to create a good impression the very first time. The landing page of your website is the heart of your website, if the landing pages are not working your website won’t be as effective as it should be. Don’t Worry, we are a web design and development company and we are here to help you get the solution of creating a stunning landing page for your website.
What is a landing page?
In simple words, a landing page is an independent page intended to create qualified leads. In order to achieve this objective, you can have miniature changes on your landing page.
Here are a few things to keep in mind while creating a High-Converting Landing Page in 2022:-
Crisp above-the-fold content
- The design of your landing page affects the conversion rate. The overlap assumes an good landing page is essential part in conversion rate improvement. The content appearing when you first load the page is the above the fold content of your page.
- According to research, users only scroll down if they find something interesting on the above the fold page of the website page. Users believe that the reason they scroll down is the engaging content which encourages them to scroll and look for more information.
- Most of the high-converting landing pages are made with crisp above the fold content to create a greater impact on the audience. So, always keep in mind to add the valuable information or content of your website above the fold.
Create an Eye-Catching Headline
- An exceptional feature is the very first thing that a user sees when they show up on your landing page. The eye-catching heading is the main element that sparks their interest and engages them to stay on the page. It also captivates them to look further as it has hooked them and allowed them to know that this organization has what they need/want.
- Not many people consider writing a headline as an important task, but just imagine a few words in a sentence can engage visitors to stick to your site. So, writing an eye-catching and attractive headline for your content can be very effective to get to the audience.
It needs to be clear and concise
- Informative yet basic features are significant because of the fact that clients will probably click off when things start to look muddled and complicated. Thus, proving that your pitch should be clear and concise.
- Keep it straightforward and direct and let the audience know what you offer will do the talking. Eventually, it will turn into retaining the users and converting them as well.
Page load speed
- As there are many elements to look after for a high converting landing page, page load speed is crucial among them all.
- If your business website takes too long to load then there is a high chance that the bounce rate of your site will increase. The users come to your site to find the solution for their problems and if the load speed is high they would bounce to a different site in order to find the solution. As time is money nowadays, people require quick solutions to their problems and there are plenty of resources to provide them with a solution. Thus, the bottom line is that increasing the loading speed of your website will make your landing page effective.
Color theory: how to use colors on a page
- The tone and design components of your landing page play a vital role as far as the initial impression is considered. What are people’s reactions to colours and how to utilize colours on a landing page relates to a design principle known as colour theory.
- Some basic information about colours can always be a good addition to design while creating a landing page. The colours you use for the designs directly creates an image of your business in the user’s mind. There are many success stories of how a change in colour can improve the look of your website and increase the conversion rate. Finally, you should know how to use colour to highlight the elements on your landing page.
- In addition to the colours, you need to choose the best backdrops to convey the messaging of your business. Make sure that it is something that is engaging and will help you reduce the bounce rates of your web pages. Even if you are going for stock photography, it has to be from a reputed photographer. The more unique the image, the better will be the performance.
Call to Action
- CTA buttons play an important role in the increase of the conversion rate as they can convince visitors in seconds to click on them.
- Without any call to action button, your landing would not have any purpose. As you want your visitors to convert and for that to happen you have to smartly design and place a button at the right place to encourage the visitors to click on the button and eventually increase your site's conversion rate.
- The most common examples for the call to action buttons are “To know more”, “To learn more”, “To buy”, “Contact Us” etc.
Relevant images: pick the right ones
- Visuals play a vital role while designing an amazing landing page. Like every one of us, visitors would also like to engage in image more. Sometimes people leave the page where there is no image, as they won’t engage as much.
- But the most important factor is to have images with relevance because visitors may not like to read and relevant images give an option to explain the content without reading, making the visitors understand what our services/product is all about.
The landing page is the key to increasing the conversion, which makes it really important and any mistake in creating a landing page is not good for your website as it will increase your bounce rate and decrease your conversions. But there is a silver lining because if you create high converting landing pages then they are always going to keep you in front of your competition, giving your website the greater chance to succeed.
Also Visit this website: Creating logo
Author Name – Rushik Shah
Author Bio – I Am An Expert In Digital Growth Strategy On A Mission To Help 100,000 Small And Medium Businesses Grow To The Next Level. I have been exploring and writing blogs on the topic of Website Design & Development for Alakmalak. Contact Me To Serve You To Take You To The Next Level.